Smart Wide Area Protection and Security for All from Concorde Security
|Smart Wide Area Protection and Security for All from Concorde Security|
I-Man Facility Sprinter (IFS)
|Team Members||Concorde Security/Concorde Asia|
|Point of Contact||Benjamin NG H.A./ CHOW Siew Chong|
|Download||Tech Jam Presentation|
Concorde provides Wide Area Protection for a Cluster of buildings from a mobile surveillance vehicle (called I-Man Facility Sprinter or “IFS”) manned by a 2-3 man specialist team.
- Deploy security infrastructure comprising cameras, sensors and wireless connectivity in a mesh network architecture connected to the IFS vehicle
- Cameras and sensors provide the real time surveillance and trigger alerts to IFS which will be able to immediately respond to the situation
- Multiple IFS from neighboring clusters will provide the redundancy and support to any surge in demand in any particular cluster
- Several IFS can cover a large urban center to provide the immediate real-time security coverage and immediate response to any public safety and security incident(s)
Changing traditional man-guarding faces perennial issues in attracting quality work-force due to factors such as low wage, nature of the job, and long working hours.
- “Lone Worker” and “Lone Wolf” issues are emerging as important factors to be addressed.
- Risk due to potential human lapses in a manpower reliant model.
- Security guard agencies have significant challenges scaling up due to direct dependence on manpower.
- Building owners generally lack complete “live” surveillance systems to provide adequate on-the-ground situational awareness.
- Step 1: IFS Outsourcing Model
- Step 2: Clustering together stakeholder
- Step 3: Implementation
- Currently Concorde is providing security service using this new platform on a limited basis in Singapore
- The project kick off provides for a city-wide shared-economy business model with security agencies on a subscription basis to the platform
- Train and upskill the manpower needed to launch 50 IFS to cover whole of Singapore
- Total coverage of Singapore possible within 12-18 months period
- Replicated solution in London, United Kingdom, with a live operating unit
|Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)||Measurement Methods|
Standards, Replicability, Scalability, and Sustainability
- Concorde is providing a unique platform as is patented globally
- A business model that benefits all service providers rather than just Concorde resulting in scalability and sustainability
- Using technology to provide front-line security surveillance with technology to ensure ease in replicability, scalability and sustainability
Cybersecurity and Privacy
- Wireless communications using WPA2-AES 128 Bit encryption standard
- Multiple IFS provide redundancy with a “killer switch” to shut down any IFS if evident of any breach in physical and cybersecurity
- Transform the traditionally manpower centric security guard industry to high technology–based service with a more interesting job scope for the workforce.
- Create new and attractive job opportunities with significantly higher pay
- Better work life balance for both IFS specialists and traditional guards as new platform offers shorter working hours
- In addition to security service, the team can perform facility maintenance services
- Network of IFS can be the first-responder in support of the authority for public safety and security
- Possible to showcase our IFS vehicle (dependent on space provided and cost of shipment and clearance with customs).
- Video to display and examine (viewing only) with a scaled down model
- Demo on set up of security infrastructure including wireless connectivity using TV White Space and other wireless technologies
- Dash Board on analysis of incidences
In segment Public Safety
Year Started 2018