|Education SuperCluster (ESC)|
|Team Members||Michael Beck, The City of Cincinnati, Stephanie Hayden, Meghan Manley, Ann Marcus, UrbanLeap|
|Blueprint||Education Blueprint Under Construction|
Education SuperCluster (ESC)
The Education SuperCluster formed in 2018 to serve an integrating function between and across the superclusters and to address critical challenges facing communities in the areas of education and workforce development. These challenges include determining and expanding on the roles education can play in the civic technology environment, preparing the citizens of today for the workforce needs of tomorrow, and expanding access to educational resources for all members of the community.
Pages in category "Education"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- Smart City Diaries TV Video Series
- Smart City innovation Hubs
- Smart City Vision Strategic Planning and Digital Transformation Methodology
- Smart Neighborhoods
- Smart Work Learn Play - Participatory Smart City Innovation and Digital Inclusion in Public and Subsidized Housing
- South Bend Technology Resource Center- A Collaboration Platform for a Responsive Inclusive Beta City